Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Why I'm starting this blog


So I have always been into healthy eating along with healthy cooking. Recently however I started a low calorie diet along with a daily workout routine and decided I needed to kick my healthy cooking into over drive. I started experimenting with existing recipes on livestrong.com along with making up a few of my own. One day my mother sent me an email telling me to enter one of my recipes into the Aetna Healthy Food Fight contest. I thought nothing of it until I got an email saying that I had made it to the second round and was going to be cooking my recipe for a group of local judges!! Exciting right! Well that cook off is this weekend (October 9th) and we shall see how it goes.


But long story short, I decided it wasn't fair for me to keep all of my deliciously healthy recipes to my self! So whenever I come up with a new yummy idea, I will take a picture and post the recipe along with caloric value of the recipe! I hope everyone will enjoy each and every post I make!!! GOOD LUCK SKINNY PEOPLE (because after all, everyone deserves to be skinny!!)



2 comments:

  1. Good blog CQ! And good luck on the cook off! Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!

    You're already a winner, but I hope the contest goes well.

    ~Sharon

    ReplyDelete